At Almi Tankers we believe that our people are our most valuable asset and guarantee of our future growth and success. We aim to recruit highly motivated, well qualified and experienced professionals who share our vision of providing reliable services to our customers based on our operational integrity.
The collective mission of the tanker industry is to complete the trajectory to zero incidents. We therefore aim to recruit high performers who share our values and commitment to achieving consistency in safety excellence.
Please select the relevant section should you wish to apply for a Career on Board or a Career Ashore to upload your CV.
We are looking for an Electrical & Automation Engineer to join our Head Office team in Athens.
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and/or Electrical Engineer’s license
- Minimum three years experience in a similar position within a tanker management company or 5 years of industry experience (i.e. head office employment, on board experience and/or ashore e.g. dry dock/retrofit works/new building project attendances)
- Theoretical and practical experience in the vessel’s electrical/electronic/automation systems’ inspection, operation, maintenance and repairs
- Adequate knowledge of the construction, maintenance and operation of vessels
- Involvement in SOX Scrubber and/or Water Ballast System operation/installation projects will be considered an asset
- Adequate knowledge of international maritime rules and regulations (IMO, SOLAS, MARPOL)
- Awareness of the ISO standards
- Adequate knowledge of maritime risk assessment and management
- Knowledge of VIQ / TMSA3 requirements
- Very good command of the English language
- Good IT skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, team spirit and a growth mindset
- The ability to travel
What we offer:
- A positive working environment. We believe success comes from the energy of our people.
- Competitive full time salary and benefits package.