At Almi Tankers we believe that our people are our most valuable asset and guarantee of our future growth and success. We aim to recruit highly motivated, well qualified and experienced professionals who share our vision of providing reliable services to our customers based on our operational integrity.
The collective mission of the tanker industry is to complete the trajectory to zero incidents. We therefore aim to recruit high performers who share our values and commitment to achieving consistency in safety excellence.
Please select the relevant section should you wish to apply for a Career on Board or a Career Ashore to upload your CV.
We are looking for a Superintendent Engineer to join our Head Office team in Athens.
The successful candidate should have:
- At least two years actual sea service as Chief Engineer on board tankers
- At least two years office experience
- Very good knowledge of the vessels’ technical operation, effective maintenance and repair. Experience in electronic type main engines will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of international maritime rules and regulations (IMO, SOLAS, MARPOL)
- Knowledge of VIQ / TMSA3 requirements
- Very good command of the English language
- Good IT skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, team spirit and a growth mindset
- The ability to travel
What we offer:
- A positive working environment. We believe success comes from the energy of our people.
- Competitive full time salary and benefits package.