At Almi Tankers we believe that our people are our most valuable asset and guarantee of our future growth and success. We aim to recruit highly motivated, well qualified and experienced professionals who share our vision of providing reliable services to our customers based on our operational integrity.
The collective mission of the tanker industry is to complete the trajectory to zero incidents. We therefore aim to recruit high performers who share our values and commitment to achieving consistency in safety excellence.
Please select the relevant section should you wish to apply for a Career on Board or a Career Ashore to upload your CV.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Head Office team in Athens.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Analysing, documenting and maintaining existing applications built using Laravel PHP Framework
- Participating in new application research and development activities
The successful candidate should have:
- A degree in a software related field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Experience in any or all of:
- OO PHP and Laravel Framework
- C#, .NET Framework
- NET Core
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- WPF, Xamarin forms
- An appreciation for software architecture, design patterns, unit testing and software development methodologies.
- Very good command of the English language
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and a growth mindset
What we offer:
- A positive working environment. We believe success comes from the energy of our people.
- Competitive full-time salary and benefits package.